A beautiful day in Kansas

A beautiful day in Kansas
The herd grazing on a sunny day.

Monday, May 25, 2015

My new addiction

I must share with you my newest addiction.  They are photo apps.  If you don't know I am a graphic designer and I work for the Rural Messenger.  The main part of my jobs involves layout of the ads and newspaper.
Photoshop has been a dear friend of mine for years.  It's an expensive photo program the usually only professional photographers or publishing companies have.  I have enjoyed having my own photoshop for years.  Can photoshop do the same things as photo apps?  Sure.  But these photo apps do them at lighting fast speed, and with previews.  LOVE IT! Plus it amazes people.
Here are a few.  My two favorite apps are Photo Lab and Photo Studio.  Please note I got them both from the Amazon App Store.
Before: This is a photo of my dad.  It sits on my grandpas dresser.  So I thought, "Hey I love that photo." So I took out my phone and snapped a picture for my own personal photo file.  You can even see my shadow in the photo. (may need to retake)

1st result of me playing with photo apps.

After #2


This photo was sent to me from an advertiser (Benton's Greenhouse Hutchinson Kansas) to be in one of her ads.  I just love this photo.  The purple and teal hues - are some of my favorite colors.

I made this one for Mothers Day



Horse and Little Girl photos


Addie and her horse Snazzy Two Socks

Allie on a bareback test run - on Goldie


Cousins -Levi, Allie and Weston.

Art Shots


Before (Trees at the feedlot)

After

Allie jumping on haybales

Bridal bouquet

Bridal Bouquet






No comments:

Post a Comment