A beautiful day in Kansas

A beautiful day in Kansas
The herd grazing on a sunny day.

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Christmas Quotes 2014

I thought I might share a few of the funny things that my kids, and their cousins have said this year.
First grader: Mom...we should sell the minivan for $100,000 and buy a monster truck.
Second grader Ross is looking quite forward to the trip to Kansas told his mom he can't wait to go see all of the funny husbands. You know...his uncles.
Then he said..."I wonder if Wade and Chase and Kyle and I will be that silly someday?"
Then his mom asked, "Is Papa funny?" and he said,  "sometimes, but sometimes I don't get his jokes because they are farm jokes and I'm not from a farm.
"Mom when I grow up, I will have my kids do work for me." said my niece who is six.
Her mom said, "like what?"
Kaylee said "like manage my network."
My daughter Allie got a new set of spurs for her horse and asked, "Does the jingle in my spurs make me sound professional - the type you wouldn't want to mess with?"
"I can't take,
I can't take,
I can't take baths,
I don't like to take baths!"  Weston, age 3.
Weston asked, "Can I have a pop?"  "No," I told him.
So he went and got a different flavor.
"Can I have this? It coppee."
He was trying to tell me the second can he brought me was not pop, but coffee.
Before Weston could talk very well, he used to tell me, "My O's are old!"  Finally I figured out he was telling me, "My toes are cold."
Weston is turning into a farm boy for sure, because last week he told me. "There a cow out, the big gate open, more cows getting out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment