A beautiful day in Kansas

A beautiful day in Kansas
The herd grazing on a sunny day.

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Christmas Quotes 2015

I am going to share with you a few comments made throughout the year by my family.
ADDIE ASKED "When did you get your first cell phone? Tammie: I was like 24. Addie: Why, that long? did your parents not trust you? Could they not afford it?
Tammie: I said, "WESTON" and then he quickly said, "Mom, Mom, remember the word of the day.........Patience."
Nana mailed some post cards and Weston said "Look, Nana downloaded these for me!"
When I grabbed Weston's arm to slow him down, then let go, he said, "You hurt my ankle."
Tammie to Weston: Can I tickle you? Weston: No my tickle spot is dead.
Weston: I already took a bath - 4 weeks ago.
Weston: My frog was still in the house, I just found him hopping around in your room.   He disappeared in there.
Allie got mad at Weston and said "WESTON" so then he said "OLLIE ANNA"
Addie: Why do you like blueberries?  Tammie: Because they are taste good and are healthy. Why do you like graham crackers? Addie: Because they go on s'mores.
I asked Weston what he was doing tunneling under the covers.  He said "I'm on a mission."
Allie: What is the most expensive thing you have bought me for Christmas this year? Tammie: Nice try.
Luke in a sleepy voice: What is wrong with this blanket, it doesn't fit. Tammie:  That is because it's Weston's blue blankie.
Luke: Why is there a birthday cake out in the freezer? Did you buy that on sale? I hope you are not going to try and make any of us eat that, what's it for anyway?  Tammie: Well, who has a birthday coming up? Luke: I don't  know?  Tammie: Your birthday is Friday remember? Luke: Oh I forgot. Tammie: I guess this will be your first and last birthday cake from Cold Stone Creamery.
Weston: I want the chicken noodle soup with the augers. (Spiral noodles)
I hope I put those in an order for your to understand.
So now the question is will I be able to handle Christmas vacation.  The kids are dying to know what they are getting for Christmas and we have a full two weeks off from school.  Should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment