A beautiful day in Kansas

A beautiful day in Kansas
The herd grazing on a sunny day.

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Franching: Funny things

Each year I have been posting my final column of the year with funny things my kids have said through out the year.
• Anything camo is mine. Weston
• Don’t worry Mom, Jesus will heal it. Weston
•  I stated, “That’s not worth writing home about.” Allie asked, “What does write home mean?”
• Weston asked if I had the ingredients for sugar cookies, and I said YES, but Why?  “We need to make some for Santa.”  I guess he is ahead of the game this year.
• Did I grow in your heart? Weston
•  First things first, we are making cookies NOW. Weston
•  Be careful girls, there’s a gun in the car. (his bb gun) Weston
•  I like mine dark (chocolate milk,) just like coffee. Weston
•  I know the password to the microwave. Weston
•  “Mom I wish Teddy had a Mom.” said Weston. “Well you are kind of like his mom,” I said.  “Do I look like a bear?” asked Weston.  “Well you are like his dad,” I replied.  “I lose him sometimes you know.”
•  Go in the other room Mom, dad and I are working on an expensive plane. - Weston
•  What did you get dad for valentines?” asked Weston. “Those chocolates,” I replied.  “NO you have to get something cooler - Like a new feed truck.” said Weston.
•  No - not steak - it will make my tooth looser. Weston
•  The only thing wrong with these cookies is they need milk. Allie
•  Do you have any spinach - I feel weak. Weston
•  Weston stuck his tongue out at me, and I informed him he had better stop or that was going to get him in a bunch of trouble.  He then informed me that Jesus would still love him.
•  “Why does Hannah (our dog) want the pigs so bad?” asked the girls.  Well, the are bacon.....(Weston)
•  During Easter Sunday we were doing congregational singing.  Weston could see the communion table set up.  He asked me “When are we going to get to the bread and the blood?”
•  I told Weston go up to the attic and get his Easter basket.  He proceeded to get down on of my grocery bags, and stated, “It’s to small, I am going to need something bigger, and with a zipper too.”
•  Weston has his first loose tooth and stated, I really have three lose teeth, but the third one is hard to find.
•  You are going to have to get a lot better at English if you are going to get me thru high school mom. -Addie

No comments:

Post a Comment